Advertise On Real World Physics Problems
Do you want to advertise on this website? This website has thousands of visitors a day, with all traffic coming from organic sources.
The average visitor demographics of this website over the course of a year is approximately as follows:
• 60 percent of website visitors are male and 40 percent are female.
• 45 percent of the website visitors are in the age range 18-24, 20 percent are in the age range 25-34, 15 percent are in the age range 35-44, 10 percent are in the age range 45-54, and the remaining 10 percent are over age 55.
• 50 percent of the website visitors are from the United States, 7 percent are from India, 6 percent are from Canada, 6 percent are from the United Kingdom, 5 percent are from the Philippines, 4 percent are from Australia, and 22 percent are from the rest of the world.
For your ad to be used it must be a good fit with the theme of this website; which means that it must be related to physics, science, technology, engineering, or education. The ad will consist of a clickable image provided by you which, when clicked, will take visitors to a URL of your choice.
• This website is desktop and mobile friendly.
• You will be provided reports from Google Analytics showing the traffic data for this website.
If you're interested in setting up an ad please contact me using the form below and we can discuss more of the details, such as pricing, ad positioning, and ad sizes.
If you are an employer and want to advertise a physics related job opening you can do that too. You'll have access to a large pool of people from a variety of physics based backgrounds. This website not only attracts people who are interested in physics, but people who are interested in real-world physics and have the practical skills that go with that. This website is unique in that regard. Just message me using the form below and we can discuss it.
Important Information for Advertisers
Advertisers assume liability for all content of advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims that may arise against the publisher for their advertising. The publisher is not liable for errors in the advertising URLs. Ad payment is made month by month, with the option to cancel at any time by either the publisher or the advertiser. Payment is to be made upfront, the amount of which will be based on the current (and minimal) traffic numbers that can be expected for a given month. If refunds are requested they will be given for unused ad time only, not for ad time that has already been used.
Return to Real World Physics Problems home page
If you need one-on-one help with physics, get help from a Chegg Tutor! 30 minutes free for new users.