Advertise On Real World Physics Problems
Do you want to advertise on this website? This website has approximately 200,000 page views per month, with all traffic coming from organic sources. Below is a screen capture provided by Google Analytics showing the website statistics for the month of October, 2015.
Two ad positions are available. They are located on the right side of the website, as shown below.
The CPM for Ad Position #1 and #2 is $1.50 USD. These ads will be visible on every page of the website.
The average visitor demographics of this website over the course of a year is approximately as follows:
• 60 percent of website visitors are male and 40 percent are female.
• 45 percent of the website visitors are in the age range 18-24, 20 percent are in the age range 25-34, 15 percent are in the age range 35-44, 10 percent are in the age range 45-54, and the remaining 10 percent are over age 55.
• 50 percent of the website visitors are from the United States, 7 percent are from India, 6 percent are from Canada, 6 percent are from the United Kingdom, 5 percent are from the Philippines, 4 percent are from Australia, and 22 percent are from the rest of the world.
For your ad to be used it must be a good fit with the theme of this website; which means that it must be related to physics, science, technology, engineering, or education. The ad will consist of a clickable image provided by you which, when clicked, will take visitors to a URL of your choice. The image is to be 160x160 pixels in size.
• This website is desktop and mobile friendly.
• You will be provided reports showing the Google Analytics traffic data for this website so that you can check the traffic numbers yourself.
If you're interested in setting up an ad please contact me using the form below and we can discuss more of the details, including any special requests you may have such as running an ad larger than 160x160 pixels. Also, if you're interested in advertising on individual pages instead of on the entire site (e.g. on the "Physics of Golf" page) we can discuss that as well. Note that the CPM rates for individual pages will vary since the visitor demographics and visitor intent for these pages varies.
If you want a new article created on a subject of your choice and then have that article advertise your webpage, or website, we can work out the details of that too.
If you are an employer and want to advertise a physics related job opening you can do that too. Just message me using the form below and we can discuss it.
Important Information for Advertisers
Advertisers assume liability for all content of advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims that may arise against the publisher for their advertising. The publisher is not liable for errors in the advertising URLs. Ad payment is made month by month through PayPal, with the option to cancel at any time by either the publisher or the advertiser. Payment is to be made upfront, the amount of which will be based on the current (and minimal) traffic numbers that can be expected for a given month. If refunds are requested they will be given for unused ad time only, not for ad time that has already been used.
Return from Advertise to Real World Physics Problems home page